Tuesday, July 28, 2009

First Day in School 270709

Yesterday, it was my first day in school for my practicum. Firstly, i feel quite nervous. But then slowly i feel familiar with this school. My first day, i got 4 relief classes form2 and form 4. When i step into the class, i never imagine i will face that situation during class. 'that situation' means not all of them but mostly very naughty and they love to talk very much until i think they never saw me exist there in class. Emm...i felt so frustrated actually. But i try my best to talk and communicate with them. Actually, i felt a little bit touchy when they saw me at sidewalk and call me cikgu. They seem very friendly but in their way. And then at the same time GPK KOK tell me to tell students about KPM-Putrajaya Bigwalk Programme on 1st August 2009 this Saturday. Some students seem really excited to join and some just ignore it. Whatever it is, it my way right now to be a good teacher.Chaiyok!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment